The State’s Use of Appeal and MAR in District Court

When a judge renders a judgment in District Court, a Defendant has a number of options. The Defendant can appeal the judgment within 10 days for a trial de novo in Superior Court. If the Defendant misses that 10-day window, the Defendant may also seek to re-open the case through a Motion for Appropriate Relief […]